Resolution 2017 Lockers offer a safe and secure way to store your valuables while enjoying the festival!
Reserve your locker online and bring your confirmation email and valid state issued ID. When you’ve entered the festival, check in at the Festival Lockers tent located on the festival map. Once checked in, you will receive two wristbands with your locker combination. You can access your locker anytime you want throughout the show. Lockers are 12″ wide, 12″ tall, and 18″ deep, providing adequate room for all your stuff.
Our charging lockers will keep your battery full as your navigate your way through the festival. Simply drop off your mobile device at your locker and go enjoy the show. Return to your locker later in the day to retrieve your freshly charged device.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I reserved my locker online, what do I need to bring to the event in order to obtain my locker?
A: Bring your rental confirmation email (on your phone or printed out) and a valid state issued ID.
Q: If I can’t make the event and have a reserved locker, can I receive a refund?
A: Sorry, no refunds are available.
Q: How do I find my locker at the event?
A: You will check in at the Festival Locker tent and will be given your locker number and up to two wristbands with the combination on them.
Q: What am I allowed to store in my locker?
A: Please check the venue website for details on what you are allowed to bring into the event.
Q: What should I do if I forget my locker combination?
A: You will have up to TWO wristbands for your use with your locker number and locker combination printed on them. DO NOT LOSE THEM! If you do lose them, there will be an attendant there who can assist you. You will need to provide your ID in this scenario.
Q: Will I be able to access my locker anytime?
A: You may access your locker as many times as you wish while you are inside the event. Our hours of operation of hours will be will be from when the doors open until the doors close.
Q: What if I forget to gather my belongings after the event?
A: Cell Phones and ID’s will be returned to the venue at the end of the event. Please see the Terms and the Conditions below for further details and email email@example.com with questions.
Q: How big is each locker?
A: Each locker is 12” wide, 12” high, and 18” deep. Big enough to fit a backpack, shoes, a jacket, and anything else you might need!
Q: What happens if I forget my confirmation email?
A: Please make sure you can provide your confirmation email to ensure a speedy check in process. However, if you forget this, a valid state ID card will suffice.
Q: Can I rent lockers at the event?
A: Resolution lockers will only be available for purchase at the event if they have not sold out in advance. We encourage you to reserve online to guarantee availability.
Terms and Conditions
These general terms and conditions apply to the use of and access to lockers and other related storage facilities provided by Festival Lockers (the “Operator”). In consideration of being provided access to and use of the lockers and the locker facilities, each person renting or using a locker agrees to the following terms and conditions.
- Accessing and using the lockers and facilities provided is your consent and acceptance of ALL of the terms and conditions concerning the facilities, lockers and supplied lock and combination. The terms and condition include those set forth below and all rules, hours of use and other terms and conditions posted at the facility or in conjunction with the event.
- All storage and rental charges are payable in advance. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES will be given regardless of whether the locker is used or not. Renter must provide proof of identity for each locker rented.
- Any person accessing a locker or the locker facility must have a valid ticket to the event. Operator may limit access to locker facilities only to those individuals renting lockers.
- The person renting a locker is responsible for all items stored in that locker, including all items accepted from others. Sharing lockers and/or lock combinations is at the renter’s own risk and Operator shall not be liable to any party for any loss due to sharing of the locker or the lock combination.
- Items that may, in Operator’s sole discretion, constitute a risk and/or nuisance, including but not limited fireworks, explosives, flammables, weapons, chemicals, liquor and alcohol and illegal drugs (including marijuana) are strictly prohibited.
- The Operator (including employees, agents, and/or contractors of the Operator, the event and the venue) and/or law enforcement officials may inspect any and all items before they are stored in a locker or the facility and may, in their sole discretion, refuse to permit storage any items that may cause a risk and/or nuisance to the Operator, other users, the storage facility, the venue or the event.
- The Operator (including employees, agents, and/or contractors of the Operator, the event and the venue) and/or law enforcement officials may access lockers and the locker facility at any and all times and may examine any items, even if such items are in a sealed bag, backpack, suitcase or the like. Any items which may cause a risk and/or nuisance to the Operator, other users, the storage facility, the venue or the event may be removed and destroyed without notice to user and at the user’s expense. User waives any right of privacy to item stored in the lockers.
- The Operator (including employees, agents, and/or contractors of the Operator, the event and the venue) shall be held harmless for performing such duties or following the written or verbal orders of any law enforcement official or governmental authority.
- Lockers are open for access on site for the time period prescribed by the venue and/or its controlling agencies. Generally lockers are accessible only while the venue is open to the public.
- Before using a locker, the user shall check whether the locker is empty and clean and operates properly. Any items not belonging to user or problems with the operation of the locker shall be immediately reported to Operator or its personnel.
- All items in storage may be accessed during the indicated operating hours of the locker facility and must be removed before expiration of the rental period (normally 2 hours after the end of the event). Items not claimed prior to the expiration of the rental period are subject to overtime storage charges at the rate of $20.00 per Calendar Day.
- Unclaimed property will be held by the Operator for 48 hours after the event and will accrue overtime storage charges as listed above. Unclaimed items will be released only after all overtime storage charges due have been paid in full. If any unclaimed items remain Operator’s possession after this 48 hour period, the property will be considered abandoned and items may be, without further notice, donated to a charity, sold to cover unpaid rental fees and administrative costs or otherwise disposed of in Operator’s sole discretion. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any forgotten items.
- In the case a lock is broken or lock combination is forgotten or lost, items from a locker will be returned only (a) to the person providing proof of identity and proof of renting the locker that match the identity of the individual listed with Operator as the renter and (b) upon payment of any outstanding rental fees or other costs. The Operator is discharged from liability if it releases property in a locker to any person providing accurate proof of identity.
- If at any time the user damages or otherwise breaks a lock, or causes significant damages to the lockers themselves, Operator reserves the right to charge the user an additional $50.00 to cover the repair costs and/or replacement of the damaged equipment.
- User understands and agrees that he/she is renting a specific locker space only and possesses the only combination lock for in/out access of that locker space. Under no circumstances whatsoever shall a bailment be created between any user of a locker and the Operator.
- LOCKERS ARE USED AT RENTER’S OWN RISK. THE OPERATOR (INCLUDING EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND/OR CONTRACTORS OF THE OPERATOR, THE EVENT AND THE VENUE) DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY ITEMS STORED WITHIN THE LOCKERS OR THE LOCKER FACILITY, INCLUDING LOSSES RESULTING FROM LOCK FAILURE, RIOTS, VANDALISM, WEATHER, LOCKER ACCESSED BY OTHERS, COMBINATION ACCESSED BY OTHERS, THEFT, OR FAILURE TO COLLECT THE ARTICLES AFTER USE.
- THE OPERATOR (INCLUDING EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND/OR CONTRACTORS OF THE OPERATOR, THE EVENT AND THE VENUE) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES ARISING FROM THE LOSS OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS ITEMS STORED WITHIN THE LOCKERS AND LOCKER FACILITY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, MISSED AIRLINE FLIGHTS OR OTHER TRANSPORTATION OR LOSS OF BUSINESS AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF PROPERTY DUE TO CUSTOMER’S LOSS OF LOCKER KEYS OR COMBINATIONS.
- THE LIABILITY OF THE OPERATOR IS LIMITED TO THE RENTAL PRICE PAID. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LIABILITY OF OPERATOR (INCLUDING EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND/OR CONTRACTORS OF THE OPERATOR, THE EVENT AND THE VENUE) EXCEED $100.00.
- The Terms & Conditions may be modified only by a written document approved and signed by an authorized representative of the Operator.
- The rental of the lockers and these Terms & Conditions are governed under and by the laws of the State of Washington. The parties consent and agree that the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any dispute or claim relating to the rental and/or use of the lockers and/or locker facility, whether in contract, tort, or any other area of the law, shall be in Seattle, Washington.